قرضی/بند خرید اجباریدانیال روشنی
Confirmations have arrived at his purchase price of 35 million euros plus bonuses. It may seem like a lot for a young player but Paqueta's release clause was 50 million euros. However, only 70% of this figure will go to Flamengo, meaning 25 million euros. The remaining 30%, or 10 million euros, will be split between the player and the agency that manages him and which is run by his agent, Eduardo Uram.